Somnath International School
Mission and Vision
Message from Principal
Message from Chairman
Primary School (I - VIII)
Primary School (I - V)
Secondary School (VI -X)
About Pre-Primary School
Pre-Primary Admission Process
Pre Primary Brochure
ICT in education
Procedure for TC -LC
Procedure for TC-LC
View Transfer Certificate
Self affidavit of school
Declaration by management and principal
Details of teacher trainings
Inter School Activities
Intra House Activities
School Blogs Links
Class wise syllabus
Class wise result
Class wise Subject wise Material
Primary Section(1 TO 8) Goals
Curricular Goals :-
1. Teaching of Maths through Manipulative. Interventions – orientation, regular mentoring, and record keeping.
2. Extensive reading through Library Programme in collaboration with language departments
3. Lesson plan review and 100% class Observation – Mentoring and review for improvement.
4. English speaking environment
5. Maximum utilization of Science lab – Orientation, Utilization, Record Keeping.
6. Planning ,monitoring and preparing a track record of grade 8 students in Maths and science subjects in accordance with 10th board status
Co – Curricular Goals for Primary and Secondary Section:-
1. Introduction of club activities
2. Inter house competitions ( literary/ cultural),Planning the events with out effecting the academic hours.
3. Maximum participation in interschool Sports competitions.
Pre- Primary Goals
1. English language development program
2. Family engagements
3. 100 % classroom observation and feedbacks